Today we have a wonderful recipe being shared by one of my fab sponsors, Amanda from Dragonflight Dreams. I'm telling you, my mouth was totally watering when I saw the pictures. I must make this immediately! Thanks, Amanda!
This an easy and tasty recipe sure to please kids and grown-ups alike. Bonus: it's equally as good as warmed-up leftovers.
Alfredo Chicken & BiscuitsIngredients
- 2 c. cubed chicken, cooked
- 2 c. chopped broccoli*
- 1.5 c. diced carrots*
- 1 c. chopped onion*
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 jar of alfredo sauce (15oz.)
- 1 c. baking mix
- 1/3 c. milk
- 1/4 tsp. dill weed
*You don't actually have to be this precise with the veggie amounts; I never actually measure by cups, I just kind of eyeball it. Imprecision: the beauty of casseroles. :)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Saute the veggies in oil in a skillet until tender. If chicken is not already cooked, brown it in a separate skillet.
- Add chicken and alfredo sauce to the veggies, and warm through.
- Transfer mixture to a greased baking dish (I use a 9x13)
- Combine the baking mix, dill weed and milk. Drop by spoonfuls onto the chicken mix.
- Bake uncovered for 18-22 minutes, or until the biscuits are golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy.
So go check out Amanda's blog and you'll find so many more delicious recipes to try out! You can also find her on Twitter and Facebook.
Linked up with Craft-o-Maniac Monday, Better Mom Monday, Motivate Me Monday, Made by You Monday, Mix it up Monday, Show Me What You've Got, Anti-Procrastination Tuesday, One Project at a Time, Tutorials & Tips, Take a Look Tuesday, Tuesday Treasures, Tuesday Talent Show, Titus Tuesdays, Teach Me Tuesday, Whatever Goes Wednesday, Lil Luna Linky, Creative Spark, Inspiring Thursday, House of Hepworths, Inspiration Friday, Home Sweet Home, Pity Party, Flaunt it Friday, Friday Flair, Strut Your Stuff Saturday, Weekend Potluck, Weekend Wrap Up, Wow Us Wednesday, Fantabulous Friday, Tip Junkie, 52 Mantels, 36th Avenue